Quest bug

Report bugs you encounter here.
JustMe

Quest bug

Post by JustMe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:01 pm

Hi, I have the same problem as described in here (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=75). I got 51 out of 50, it didn't help, then I decided that maybe the condition inside the quest is something like questItems.Count() == 50, and not >=. I deleted 1 item to have 50/50, still didn't help. Then I was told by mates that I need to kill one more guy to complete the quest, I killed, got 3 more items (now it's 53/50) but it still doesn't work (probably because expected is 54 and I deleted one). I can't get extra items now as they're not dropping anymore, so quest is messed up. My thoughts:

1) If quest says 50 it should be 50 independently on multiplier x3, so it should be fixed inside of quest script even we know the trick with 54.
2) Could you fix my character LostSoul please? Either give him one more item by hands, either apply the fix accordingly to point 1.

Karakan
Site Admin

Re: Quest bug

Post by Karakan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Just tested the quest again.
No issues found. (54 QI's & quest notification)
1) If quest says 50 it should be 50 independently on multiplier x3, so it should be fixed inside of quest script even we know the trick with 54.
The script structure makes that not possible because it shares drop amount/chance/maxitems for all QI's.
So its either increased to 3x or default 1x.

Message me when you are in game and we will work on a solution for your little problem.
"I used to be a Lineage II player like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."

JustMe

Re: Quest bug

Post by JustMe » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:58 pm

I'm in game right now. It will be probably hard to intersect as we have totally different time zones. I fixed everything by my own by deleting 2 more items, to make total = 51, then killed one more mob to get 54 as final and that did work. But again, personally for me when quest says "You need 50 items" and you can't actually finish the quest with 50, but you need 54 - it's a bug! It's the same as the price of gear would be 1kk, but you need 1.1kk to buy it. Either quest description should be fine and it should show 54 as expected amount of items, either you should check the conditions for quest completion to make it work with 50.