Your opinion matters

Section for player suggestions.
Karakan
Site Admin

Re: Your opinion matters

Post by Karakan » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:35 pm

The things that we won't change:
- The retail settings of the server (rates,buff times)
- The No-dual-boxing rule
If you're looking for parties be more social and make friends/join clans.

More suggestions are welcome.
"I used to be a Lineage II player like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."

JustMe

Post by JustMe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:41 am

Arthas wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:00 pm
No dual boxing is one of the unique features of the server.
Most people play here 'cause of that rule.
If Karakan enables boxing the server will be just like any other server out there and will be empty after few weeks.

Just my 5 cents!
That's weird, I thought ppl playing here cause it's one of the last C4 servers in public... Again, I'm not forcing anybody to do any actions, I just placed something to "think about", to discuss. I'm not going to ask anybody to change the server due to my personal preferences... I realize the aim of that rule, I have huge experience managing Lineage 2 servers in the past. That would, in some cases, work, but here.. with given online and rest facts I'm just worrying that tomorrow ppl will get tired of solo playing on unplayable (on C4, unfortunately, comparing to other classes - some are unplayable, especially in solo mode). Btw, the feature is not unique... maybe now there is not that much of servers with such a rule, but long time ago it was pretty much mainstream :) In that time feature was "We allow multiboxing!" :D I wish we could get back C4 popularity and this rule would give awesome result, but I don't think it's rly possible, unfortunately.
If you're looking for parties be more social and make friends/join clans.

More suggestions are welcome.
I will reply on this with qoute of my message:
I saw in your first message that you're not going to change dual-boxing rule, but wan't to raise one concern about that. And, basically, wanna try to understand your point.
So I didn't really get the whole idea (from your perspective, I could only guess, and that's what I did in my post as well). Anything to add regarding reasons of such a rule? You can either approve my point, either provide your thoughts, so I can try to feel your point of view.

Kreedy

Post by Kreedy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:29 am

Hi, it would be grateful, if you could implement some server statistics online. Like:
  • number of online players (with today maxes etc.)
  • player top list (lvls, classes, etc?)
  • castle/clan status and occupation
  • own server data based drop/spoil/monster location list feature
All data are already settled in db so it's easy to get them.